Really enjoyed blogging again this week. It is really therapy for me in many ways.

Started the week down at the campgrounds. It was week 1 of camp and I was there helping get everything started. Really love that place and love camp, hated leaving but had a lot to do this week.

One of my favorite parts of Summer so far is our interns. We have 10 students that have chose to be a part of Kaleo. We meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I love watching God change their lives and getting to hang out with them.

Weighed in this week and have lost 63 pounds total. Got 50 more to go.

I was not in the gym as much this week as I wanted to be, but I felt like I had some good workouts.

We take Thrive students to camp on Monday. There is 29 of us total going and I believing that God is going to rock our worlds.

Wednesday night was really awesome. Had record summer attendance. Watch God really challenge some students lives. Loved hanging out at Taco Bell after service. We took that place over.

Had lunch with a friend on Thursday. Love that God has brought this dude into my life.

HUGE thank you to Mary Catherine who is editing my blogs for me. I am the worlds worst at grammar.

Spent the last couple of days hanging down in Adel with my family. Really love them and I am grateful for all they have done and do for me. I do not spend enough time down here.

As much as I miss my family I do not miss the gnats.

Heading home this morning. Looking forward to hanging out with Thrive students and leaders tomorrow night for a cookout.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"