I have really missed blogging over the last 3-4 months. Blogging is something that I have always enjoyed doing but for a season it became a chorus more than anything.


It was more about impressing my reader than just sharing my journey. It became about who was reading and not about what I was writing. It got away from the reason that I started doing it in the first place and therefore I did not want to do it anymore. That is the way a lot of things are in life. When we remove it from its initial purpose it looses its life. So what are we going to do about it. I am going to start writing again. Not just to write but to express my thoughts. To share my journey. Blogging has always been about therapy for me and not wise articles for anyone else. That is what it has to be about again.

I am not going to lie and say I do not care who reads this, but I will say that I will not allow that to dictate what I write. This blog will go back to the randomness that it was intended to be. It will return to being my therapy session in front of the world. This is not my platform to the world wide web. My platform comes from the relationship that God has given me and what I choose to do with them.

Thanks for taking this journey with me.

Monday, June 14, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Purpose"