On My Decisions


If life is all about choices then that mean life is all about decisions as well. We have heard it said time and time again that we make our decisions and then our decisions make us. Even what we decided right now affects how we live years from now. There has to be some kind of process to your decisions. The Bible talks about in Galatians that God will not be mock, what a person sows, they will reap. My Dad used to tell me that I have made my bed, now I have to lay in it.

If your decisions are going to make sense and are going to be the best ones you could make then there has to be a process to them. There has some sort of filter in place to guide you through, some questions you ask yourself before you make your decisions.

Does God have veto power over what you are about to decide?

Who all does what I am about to decide affect?

Will what I am about to decide be a positive or negative on my life in the long run?

Who can I help with what I am about to do?

What are the long term affects of this decision?

Is there an exit strategy for this decision?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Filter"