Ever look back at a week and do not have a clue where it went?


This coming Monday and Tuesday is the annual Bama & Back Speed-the-Light Bike ride. A group of Youth Pastors, Pastors, and people who love missions will be riding from Atlanta to the Alabama State line. I will be helping with the support side of things. This is one of my favorite events of the year. We have three riding from Stockbridge Assembly.

School was out Tuesday so we had a work day at the church. So proud of Thrive for showing up strong. We painted the backdrop from the Hostage series and cleaned up from the Harvest Festival.

Wednesday night we kick off our new series Hostage. Pastor Steven spoke and did an awesome job. God is going to change a lot of lives this month in this series.

The students did cardboard testimonies Wednesday night. They wrote out on cardboard what God has done for them and showed it during the first part of worship. Really awesome.

Yesterday was a marathon day. I spoke to the Henry County Football team for the last time this season. Then came to the office and worked on week 2 of Hostage. Yesterday afternoon we cook chili and hotdogs for the Woodland High Marching Band and fed them. I am glad to be home last night.

Very excited today to hang out with Thrive at a corn maze in Hollonville, GA and then have a Bon-fire. Going to be a fun day.

Is it me or do we seem like we skip Thanksgiving? They already have Christmas music playing and decorations out in the stores. SERIOUSLY?

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, November 7, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"

  1. Betsy says:

    Eric,
    I have been looking at your blog for a while and want you to know that I really enjoy your writing and your style.I would like to be able to share your insight with others.
    I was wondering if you might be interested in contributing to the resource library of the website of the ministry that I work with. You can check out the resource library here> www.calledtoyouthministry.com/resources and if you choose to contribute, you can do so on the contribute page.
    I really love how you talk about everything that is going on in your life, yet are constantly tying God into it. I would love for you to contribute something about leading a life dedicated to God, through the struggles and the joys. I think that it would be uplifting for others who are ministering in the church.

    Thank you so much for your work and your writing.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
    God bless,
    Betsy

    betsy@calledtoyouthministry.com