Just got back into town from a surprise get-a-way with Paige for our 10 year anniversary. I gave her tickets to see Grease at the Fox Theater and dinner at The Melting Pot.


Paige got me a new titanium wedding ring. It is stinking awesome.

We have the greatest friends in the world. I know that God loves me because of the people He has placed in our lives. Thankful to Mary Catherine for watching the house and Laney while we were gone.

Got my computer back out of the shop on Friday. They were not able to recover anything from the old hard drive. It is good to have it back though.

Because they could not recover anything, that means I have to start over with Thrive's websites and some other things. It will take me a couple of weeks to get that all together. Hoping to at least to have our podcast up and running by the end of the week.

Friday night we went to see GI Joe. It was not the best movie ever but I really enjoyed it. It brought back a lot of memories for me.

I am hoping that I get my truck back this week. I get that back and then my life will some what be together again.

Really enjoyed delivering doughnuts and coffee to some schools this week. We were met with warm welcomes. The schools are the largest mission field in America and we are believing God for favor in all the schools.

Thursday I finally got my office clean and things felt like they were where they should be since being back from Bogota.

Speaking of Bogota, I missed it this week. Missed the ministry and the people there. Praying for God to open doors to get us back there to minister soon.

Hope you had a awesome weekend.

Sunday, August 9, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"