Sunday was a long day. Church, lunch with friends, and then Water Wars.


Water Wars was a blast. During the big water balloon fight it started to rain. That did not stop us. The rain helped the slip n slide.

This last week was crazy. Full of ups and downs. Stress and peace.

Just to be honest I have felt myself slipping into a funk over the last week. The thing about a funk is that it is all about me. I will be spending some time fighting it this week.

Thrive has at a whole nutha level over the last couple of weeks. The Mighty series is rocking and I am loving watching God mess these students up as they are getting ready to mess up a generation.

I go back to GSOM (Georgia School of Ministry) this weekend. Going to be a long weekend but I only have 3 more classes until I am Ordained.

Really praying about enrolling in a University soon to work on a Bachelors degree.

Hope you had a good weekend and a good Monday.

Monday, August 17, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Ramblings"