It was strange not being at camp this week after spending the last three weeks there. I was glad to be home and getting back into my routine though.

Being fighting a cold all week. I think I about kicked it.

I had the best 4th of July ever this year. Spent the 3rd with our students in Stone Mountain and then the 4th with Steven, Nikki, Mary, and other really awesome friends. God has blessed me with some really awesome people in my life.

We leave for Bogota Colombia in 6 days. I exicted to see what God is going to do.

Paige and I left Thursday and came down to visit with my family in Adel for a couple of days. Love being back home. My mom threw down in the kitchen last night and I almost made myself sick. It has been a while since I have eaten homecooking.

Wednesday night was awesome in Thrive. I love watching God change our students lives. I am convinced that I am the luckiest Youth Pastor alive and God has called me to the greatest students in the world.

I have not blogged a lot over the last two weeks. I have been really tired. Going to try to catch up next week on some thoughts.

Some of my good friends have been changing the inner city of Atlanta for Jesus this week. You can read about what God has been doing here.

Love reading about Stephanie's adventures in El Salvador. So proud of her.

I am going to spend a lot of time resting next week in preparation for our Mission's Trip. I have got to shake this cough some how.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - Adel"