We fly out this Friday for Bogota Colombia and our Missions Trip.  I am excited, anxious, nervous, and a lot more things.  It is strange because I am finding my heart burdened for a country that I have never been to, a city that I have never stepped foot in, and for people that I have never met.  People have been asking me for months if I was excited and I can say that I was not until Sunday.  Sunday something shifted.  All I can think about it Colombia.  I believe that God is going to do some awesome things down there and I believe everyone from our team will come back changed.


I need your help.  I need you to pray for us and pray specifically in some areas.
  • Pray for safety for our team.
  • Pray for open door and favor with the people of Bogota.
  • Pray that God not only changes our team but changes a Nation as well.
  • Pray for finances.  There are a couple of students on our team that need a financial miracle.
Thanks for your prayer and support.  I will try to blog as much next week while I am down there.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Praying For Bogota"