Don't know when I will be back again.  Well, actually I do.  I will be back next Saturday.  Today we fly out to Bogota Colombia.  I can not express to you how excited I am.  I am still nervous and anxious as well, but my excitement is overriding everything right now.  I am excited to get to work with some heroes of mine.  I am excited to see things I have never seen before and do things I have never done.  I am excited to be able to preach in a different country.  I am excited.


I am going to miss Paige.  I wish she was able to come with us.  I am going to miss my family and my church.  I am going to miss my students and my friends, but in the end it will be worth it.  I will blog as much as I can while we are down there.  Thanks for praying for us and supporting us.

Friday, July 17, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Leaving On A Jet Plane"

  1. Joseph and Stacie says:

    I love that song, and I love you! You all are going to have an amazing time. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear the stories about what God did on the trip.