Well we made it. The plane ride was long. The longest I have been on. Which I have only flown one other time. Planes were not built for a big boy in mind. Made it through customs and security without any major issues. Then checked into our hotel. Everything and everyone is extremely nice and going out of their way to help us.


The Missionaries here are some of my heroes and I am really excited about working with them this week. Breakfast is at 7 a.m. in the morning and I am up working on Sunday's message. I am having trouble turning my mind off really. I have a lot to process today. I am in unchartered territory for me, but it feels right. I know that I am right where I am supposed to be doing what I am supposed to do.

I will take a lot away from today. Nothing major happened but it was the little things that stand out. Like how all my students looked after each other. Thrive is a family. All the people that have called and responded with love and prayers. That means the world to me. Seeing familiar faces when you land in a foreign country. I will check back in tomorrow night if I am able. Thanks for all the love and support.

Saturday, July 18, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Bogota 1 - We Made It"

  1. Steven says:

    Glad you guys made it!!
    I wish I was there