As you have read on my here all week, Week 1 of camp was a success.  I am very excited about next week and getting to hang with our students all week.


Got to do some yard work today.  Not looking forward to mowing Mt. Gordon.

Going to hang with some awesome friends tonight. I am really looking forward to that.

All my camp clothes are washed, I just have to fold them and pack them for next week.

The AC is messed up in the house, that was fun to come home to yesterday when the temperature was 100 degrees.

I enjoyed blogging from each day at camp last week.  I am going to try to do it again this week, if I can.  To be honest I am doing it for me more than anyone else.

Thursday, I watch as Stephanie pulled out of Camp heading to her Convoy of Hope internship.  So proud of her.  I have already and will miss her the rest of the summer.

I have to confess that we got our Father's Day cards in the mail a day late because of camp.  Sorry Dad.

My Pastor will be speaking at church in the morning.  He has been on vacation for a couple of weeks and his back.  I am excited to here from his heart.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"