Paige and I have taken a little get-a-way before the camp season starts. We got out of town Thursday at lunch and will be back tonight sometime.


It has been good to get away. I have slept 26 hours out of the 48 we have been gone. I guess I was a little more tired that I thought.

Wednesday night blew my mind. When attendance usually drops in the Summer, Thrive has been up the last two weeks.

Great kick off to ThriveXL Wednesday night. We went and watched Night At The Museum 2. There were 55+ students and leaders. We took over The Great Escape in McDonough.

One of the things that I love about Summer is that students are out of school and come hangout all day on Wednesdays.

Camp starts Monday. Very excited about camp this year. I will be driving back and forth on Wednesday nights for Thrive.

Blogging will probably be slow over the next 6 weeks or so. Not that I am burned out or tired of blogging, but I will not have time.

Then the next week we will be taking over 20 students to camp. That is going to be an awesome week.

Our Bogota Mission's Trip is right around the corner. Really looking forward to that, but I have to be honest with you. I am a little nervous.

Thrive's leadership team met Sunday night. I believe it was the best meeting yet. Got some good stuff that came out of it. I love the people that we get to lead with.

Had coffee Tuesday with a good friend that is a church planter, I love getting to watch what God is doing in his life and his ministry. The are some big things coming their way.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"