Spent the week in Columbus, GA for the Georgia District Council.


It was good spending the week with friends.  Probably laughed more in a week than I have in a year.  I have the greatest friends in the world.

Jim Raley threw it down in the services.  Both night were incredible, but Tuesday night was a top 5 message.

Really missed home this week.  Miss Paige, our staff, Thrive, and friends here in Stockbridge.  It is good to come home to a place that you love and are really excited to be.

Very proud of Patric and Thrive for Wednesday night.  Heard that he knocked it out of the park.

Watched X-Men Origins:Wolverine this week.  Great movie, I was a HUGE X-men fan when I was a kid.

I was so tired when I got home Thursday that I slept 17 out of 24 hours.  Don't judge me.

Chris Pollock took this blog and turned it in book form for my birthday.  It might have been one of the most awesome gifts ever.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"