I am up way too early on a Saturday morning.


This week has been a super blur.  Actually the last two weeks have been way too busy.

There has to be a mental health day in there somewhere for me.

Stephanie came and spent a couple days with us while she was on Spring Break.  Love her, really excited about what God is doing in her life and so honored to have a small part in it.

Got to watch the Newspring's Unleash Conference online Thursday.  Perry Noble said some things that I am still unpacking.  Next year I will be there live.

The I Dare You series is really stretching Thrive.  I am loving what I am seeing and feeling.  Wednesday night went to another level.

Yes I did fall through the floor Wednesday night.  Actually I stepped through an air-conditioning return grate during the intro video for the message.  I am okay, thanks for asking.  The grate did not survive and my pride is really scuffed up.

Really excited about something that Thrive is doing in April.  I am not ready to share fully what is about to happen but I am both scared to death and excited.

I have been dealing with some personally emotional issues this week.  Life can be tough sometimes.  We have to let the pressure push us and not weigh us down.

Going on a motorcycle ride with Dad next weekend.  I think I need that more than ever.

I am ready for baseball season to start.  I am a diehard Braves fans.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Rambling"