I do not think I can do it - I do not believe in myself enough to buck up against resistance.  I do not believe that the God that spoke the universe into existence, that defeated death hell and the grave, and that lives in me, is powerful enough to help me.

I am too lazy to do it - I believe that it will be easier just to have things stay the way they are.  It will be too much work to see the dreams that God has given me become a reality.  I do not realize that I will have to work harder at keeping things the same than working to change.

I let my circumstance become bigger than my God - my excuses outweigh my passion.  I let the things that are around me become bigger than the God that called me.  I will let the pressure that is meant to mature me overtake me.

Failure is choice.  It is a choice that I refuse to make.  Failure will not be a option in plans today, tomorrow, or any day after that.  There is no plan B.

Friday, March 13, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "3 Reasons Why I Will Fail"