I came to Adel to see my family for 24 hrs. Heading back to Stockbridge this afternoon.


My Mom made me a home made red velvet, seriously awesome.

It may snow tomorrow. That would be a great Birthday present!

Feel like I got a lot accomplished this week.

Very excited about the leader's meeting tomorrow night. Thrive is going to the next level and I am convinced that we as leaders have to go there first.

Hate that FCA got cancelled Thursday morning at Stockbridge High School. I love speaking at FCA. God used FCA to call me in the ministry.

Loved preaching again Wednesday night. It had been 3 weeks since I have preached in Thrive.

Launched takethedare.net this week to go along with the "I Dare You" series that is kicking off Wednesday.

So excited about I Dare You.  I really believe this series will change Thrive as we know it.

I was suppose to preach in Alabama at a retreat this weekend but it fell through. Kinda glad to spend some time with my family and be home on my birthday.

There are some awesome things coming for Thrive. I can not wait to see what the future holds.

Went and saw Madea Goes To Jail Thursday night.  I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Rambling"