I am my own worst enemy.

I am my worst critic.

I am forever second guessing myself.

I am always harder on myself than anyone else.

I am always over thinking and over analyzing situations.

I am always letting what other people think and say dictate what I do.

The issue with living like this is that I am always quashing and minimizing the dreams and ideas that God is giving me. I am constantly trying to convince myself that I am not good enough or capable to handle what God has called me to. I put myself into a box.

When we begin to rely on God. When we begin to do things out of our own abilities we defeat our worst enemy, we defeat ourselves. As long as we try to handle the situations that we face on our own we are limiting God and His ability.

I heard it said a long time ago and it stands true today. God does not call the equip, He equips the called. What is it that He has equipped you to do?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "My Own Worst Enemy"