Resting and watching some movies this weekend.


Last Sunday Uth Force hosted South Atlanta Speed-the-Light rally and Broomball.  We might have lost but we were the loudest team.

I enjoyed scoring our teams first goal but I have enjoy the souvenir that I got on my elbow.

Stephanie came down and Justin came up Sunday and stayed to Monday.  Love it when they come to visit.

Tuesday we watched the inauguration at the church and then spent some time praying for President Obama and our Nation.

Really thought Rick Warren did an awesome job with his prayer.  Was really disappointed with the benediction. 

Had a couple really awesome meetings with Pastor Steven and staff this week.  Really excited about the the future of Stockbridge Assembly.

Really excited about February, March, and April series.  Going to have some artwork up soon.

This coming Wednesday is going to be HUGE for us.  Might be the most important Youth Service since I have been here.

Struggling finding my routine over the last couple of weeks.  Going to try to nail that down this week.  I work better with routine.

Could not be happier to be where we are in life and in ministry but really missed some people this week.  I think growing apart is one of the most painful part of life.  Especially when you try to stay connected and the other party doesn't.

Really looking forward to the Partner's Meeting tomorrow at church.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"