It is cold and I love cold weather.


It is sad but one of the highlights of my week is that I hung a 4' x 6' dry erase board in my office this week.  I love having a place to write out my thoughts and plans.

Went up to Canton last night and hung out with the Graves family.  We had a blast.  I love spending time with them.

Announced our Winter Encounter this week.  This is a trip that I am really looking forward to.

Spent the day in Macon Thursday for meetings and then got to hang out with some awesome friends.  Really fun day.

I know that we are making an impact because of the amount of spiritual warfare I am feeling.

Broomball is tomorrow night.  Should be interesting.

This season of 24 premiered this week.  Going to be an interesting season.  Not sure what I am going to do when Heroes come back on.

Not only do I love the church I serve at, but I work for one of the best Pastors anywhere.

This week is going to be an historic week.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, January 17, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"