Just wanted to share some other thoughts from "An Enemy Called Average."


Here are some important questions we should ask ourselves.

  1. What one decision would I make if I knew I would not fail at it?
  2. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
  3. Am I on the path to something absolutely marvelous or something absolutely mediocre?
  4. If everyone in the country were on my level of spirituality, would their be revival?
  5. Does the devil know who I am?
  6. Am I running from something, or to something?
  7. What can I do to make better use of my time?
  8. Would I recognize Jesus if I met Him on the street?
  9. Who do I need to forgive?
  10. What is my favorite scripture for my life, my family, and my career?
  11. What impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
  12. What is my most prevailing thought?
  13. How have the people I respect earned that respect?
  14. What outside influences are causing me to be better or worse?
  15. In what area do I need personal development?
  16. What is one thing I can do for someone who has no opportunity to repay me?

Sunday, January 18, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Questions"