I wonder how many people are like me, you have a great idea and you make plans to follow through with it and the interruptions come. Everyday, I am realizing that I have great thoughts that could benefit others and add spice to life, but I don't seem to follow through. Intentions are great but without action, they are just waning notions. How awesome would life be if we all learned to act on at least half of our good intentions?

I am realizing that my good intentions turn to regrets and missed opportunities. So for this new year, I am going to attempt to turn over a new leaf and turn my good intentions into a reality. I want to see how more purpose and passion can be added to my life by connecting with others in small ways. Life is much to short to be consumed in the mundane tasks of life or swallowed by the rat race of our society.

Are there good intentions you have been dismissing? How can you connect to others in this new year? I'm gonna make each day count . . . what will you do?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Good Intentions"