Have you ever realized that your attitude affects your outlook on life? Or that the people you are around effect your attitude? I have just started my new job and I am around a lot of people every day, all different kinds of people with various personalities. Each day I have been praying for God to help me with having a good attitude and favor with people. At the end of the day, my outlook on life is significantly altered depending on who I have been around that day.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best "People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is a confession of character." This quote has made me begin to question what my attitude is saying about my character. I want to be a positive, passionate person who loves Jesus and makes him famous. However, my attitude does not always support my goal. My fear is that my attitude will misrespresent my character to others. You cannot repeat tomorrow, so what will your attitude say about your character?

It is my sincere hope that I can evaluate my attitude and outlook on life everyday, so my character will speak for itself. Who is influencing your life? What kind of character do you have?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Confessions"