I am thankful for the call that God has placed on my life.  I get to work with the generation that is going to change the world and I get paid to do it.  There is a passion in my heart like never before for students.  Uth Force are hands down the best students around, I can not wait to see how they are going to impact the South Atlanta area.

I am thankful for my family.  I have an awesome wife.  She puts up with way more that she has to out of me.  My Dad and Mom are some of the greatest people I know.  I thank God on a regular basis that He gave me the parents that He did.  I am truly blessed with all of my close family from my sister and brother-in-law to my father-in-law and mother-in-law.

I am thankful for my friends.  Seriously, I have the best friends in the world!  There is not a bad day that goes by that I do not get some kind of call or text of encouragement.  My friends are some of the most selfless people I know.

I am thankful for my Pastor and his family.  Pastor Steven is not only a good friend, he is an outstanding Pastor.  I know that he has my back at all times.  There is no way to put a price tag on his support and encouragement.  I can not wait to see what God does through him in this community.

I am thankful for Stockbridge Assembly of God.  I am serving at one of the best churches in the state.  They are truly a light in a dark world, from feeding the hungry to providing a place for for people to find employment and get training.  It is not the perfect church but it is the perfect church for imperfect people. 

Monday, November 24, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Thankful"