1. Best Youth Convention in several years.

2. I am convinced that Uth Force has some of the most awesome students and leaders in the world.

3. I learned that one of the qualifications to be a Papa John's delivery driver is to live in the basement of your mother's house and know klingon .
4. Josh Heirs and his band did a great job with worship. Mark it down, Josh will be a well-known name as a worship leader one day. Great guy with a huge heart for God and for students.

5. I love Christ Chapel's facilities. Having an in-door football field and hockey rink is a Youth Pastor's dream.

6. Great to see and talk to Youth Pastors from all over the state that I do not get a chance to see but a couple of times a year.  So glad to see and hang out with Barbara, Stephanie, and Stacie some too.  I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!

7. Saturday morning Paige took all of our leaders to Starbucks for some chill time. I really enjoyed my time with the students. We laughed and took pictures before service started, it was really fun. The leaders enjoyed their time away as well.

8. When I woke up Saturday morning our hotel room had a funk lingering in it that would gag a maggot. I had never smelled anything like it.

9. God used something Saturday morning to solidify some thoughts, dreams, and ideas I have for the future. Strap in and hold on, it is going to be a fun ride!

10. I can not believe I get paid to do what I do. Are you serious? This is not a job, it is my life. I could not see me doing anything else. I really do want to be in Youth Ministry for many years to come.

Monday, November 24, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "10 Thoughts About Youth Convention"