We are in Macon this weekend for Youth Convention

Was in an awesome service last night.  Saw a ton a students passionate for the presence of God.

I am convinced that I am the luckiest Youth Pastor in the world.  Our students rock and we have the best leaders anywhere.

This week was a blur.

Thursday I went from Stockbridge to Gainesville and back.  Then Stockbridge to Macon and back.  It was a long day.

I am so ready Thanksgivng.

Frying some turkeys this week.  One of my favorite things to do.

December is going to be awesome!  The Unbelievable Series and Blizzard is going to rock.

After we drop students off this afternoon I got to run back up to Gainesville to drop off inflatables.

Our room has a FUNK in it this morning.  Are you kidding me?  Can boys really smell this bad?

Do not have much to talk about today.  Kinda in zombie mode.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - Youth Convention"