That not all people express their love and care the same way. I need to give them the space to be different than me.

Passion should never over ride the plan. When you hear God speak and lay out a plan, STICK WITH THE PLAN! Do not get ahead of yourself or God.

If I want Uth Force to go to the next level then I have to be willing to go to the next level first. I have to pay the price spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I can not lead where I have not first been.

I can not be scared of taking hits. No matter how hard I have been hit in the past, no matter how many times my clock has been cleaned, if I am going to make an impact, I am going to have a spiritual bulls-eye on my back. My attitude has to be....BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

That by being a big people pleaser that I am making people bigger than God. That at times I worship what people want instead of worship God.

Everything that happens in this season is preparation for my next season I am about to walk in to.

Friday, November 21, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I'm Learning"