Had a great Thanksgiving week.


Ate way too much Thursday and Friday

Really missed having a Youth Service Wednesday night.  It was nice to have a break but I missed Uth Force.

Fried a couple of turkeys this week.  That is one of my favorite things to do.

It is officially the Christmas Season.  I refused to listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies, drink a peppermint mocha from Starbucks, or do anything else associated with Christmas until after I saw Santa Claus in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Spent a lot of time on the road the last couple of days.  I am ready to be home and return to my routine.

Had a Thanksgiving meal with my Pastor and his family this week.  Good food and lots of laugh.

I am speaking in the morning.  Very excited and very nervous as well.

Have you heard about all the violence that happened Friday for a deal at some stores.  Are you kidding me?  People please.  Can we get anymore greedy?

Going to be one of the craziest weeks of my life!

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Saturday, November 29, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings - Calhoun"