I want to introduce you to some of my close friends.  They not only encourage me and love me, but they also inspire and challenge me.  Let me introduce you to some awesome blogs.


Justin - this dude is one of the greatest thinkers of our times.  The way God speaks to him is really awesome. I look forward to his blogs every week.

Chris - my best friend for over 10 years.  The most creative and smartest guys I have ever met.  Please ask him to blog more.  We need what is locked up inside of his brain.

Stephanie - her passion is contagious.  I can not wait to see what God uses her to do.  She is already changing her world.

Barbara - one of the most loving encouraging people that I have ever met.  She knows just what to say and when to say.  Everyone needs a Barbara Graves in their life.

Stacie - probably one of the sharpest young ladies I know.  Keep your eye on her, she will be making a difference.

Friday, November 28, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I have awesome friends..."