The more I progress in life, the more I am understanding that life is about two things. Relationships and choices. Think about it. I believe that the key to being successful and the key to finding happiness is wrapped up in those two things.

Choice is a power. It is a power that is abused and taken for granted. Everyday we get up we have something special. A choice. I am not talking about choosing what we are going to eat for breakfast, choosing what to wear, or where to get coffee from. I am talking about choosing life. Embrace the day. Make the most out of everything that God has given us. Weighing all the options and making good choices. I believe that the power of choice is the most powerful thing in the world today.

Relationships are the key to life. I have heard all of my life, "show me your five closest friends and I will show you your future." Nothing will determine your destiny more than the people you do life with. The only thing that will carry with you into eternity is relationships.

So what choices are you making and what relationships are you embracing?

Monday, November 10, 2008 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Life"

  1. David says:

    This, this right here, is why I miss seeing you on an almost daily basis.