I had the privilege of playing and singing at a funeral today and my mind has been ruminating ever since.  Life is so short and I take so many things for granted.  As I sat and listened to people talk about the deceased, I began to wonder what would people say about me when I am gone one day?  What legacy am I leaving?  Am I really enjoying each day or are the days just a blur in space and time?

There are so many days that I tend to fast forward through my day.  I pack too many things onto my to do list and I just make constant plans.  My life is truly going in a fast forward motion right now and I am not really sure how to stop and enjoy each day.  When I am old, I want to be remembered not for the things I did or said or even who I was, but for the people who are changed because my life affected theirs.

God is challenging me to find a happy medium between the fast paced life and stopping to enjoy life.  I need a balance in my life so that I can not only accomplish the dreams and visions God has for me, but also so I can live each day the fullest with no regrets.

Live well, Laugh often, and Love generously.  Make today count!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Life in Fast Forward"