Time flies when you are having fun.  This week flew by again.

God is speaking some HUGE things to be right now.  I am holding them really close to my heart and going to sort them out over the next couple of months.

I work with one of the most awesome Pastor's in the world.  I am convinced that God knows what He is doing.

Wednesday night was an awesome night.  I am looking forward to what next Wednesday night holds.

Working on an awesome series for November.

Got to see some people that are really special to me Thursday night.

I am helping with the PK (pastor's kids) retreat today.  Carrying a bunch of Pastor's Kids to Six Flags.  Probably going to be a lot of stories come from this trip.

Get to hang with the Pollock family this weekend.  I am very excited about chilling with Chris

Grilling out and watching a movie with the students of Uth Force tomorrow night at our house.

This week I have to work in the Youth Hall and work on some leadership structure.  Got to make some phone calls to some very smart people.

I loved Friday.  Cold, rainy, and lots of rest.

Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I gotta be one of those "very smart people", right?