This has been probably the fastest seven days of my life

The new house is starting to feel more like home as time goes by

I am loving this weather.  Fall/Early Winter is my favorite time of the year.

Paige is down in Blakely, GA teaching an Impact Class (for Foster Parents) and Justin came up to spend the weekend.  Last night we grilled steaks and watched Iron Man.  We are manly dudes!

God has blown me away this week with His awesomeness.  Everywhere I have turned I have found His love, mercy, favor, blessing, and protection.  I know it is always there but it has really stood out to me this week.

Wednesday night was awesome.  Good turnout, great support of "Homecoming Month."  Incredible service.  I can not wait to see what it is going to happen this coming Wednesday.

I love that God has called me to Stockbridge.  The students are amazing, the people are really cool, my Pastor and family are awesome.  I am really excited about the future of this church and this city.

Thursday, I got to eat lunch with one of my heroes.  He is a guy that believed in my early on and when I get around him I feel like I could accomplish anything. 

Took Friday off.  Really needed the rest.  Still recovering from moving.

A friend called last night and had an extra ticket to the GA game.  Only if He would have called a few days ago........

Chillin this morning and the heading to a football game this afternoon.

Tonight we are going to burn something in the fire pit.  This is turned into one of my favorite things to do to relax.

Fired up about tomorrow and then what next week could hold.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"