Why do people keep settling for less than what they are called to?  I can not for the life of me figure out what in us thinks that mediocre is okay.

Why do we keep doing the same things over and over and over and over and over again and expect change?  At some point in life you have to stop the insanity.

What is Youth Ministry going to look like next week, next month, next year?  I am not happy with what has "always worked" in Student Ministries.

What is it going to take to impact the Youth Culture of Henry County?

What is the best way to connect students to God, families, and Stockbridge Assembly?

What is it going to take for me to go to the next level as a leader and Youth Pastor?  How can I be a better communicator.  With both preaching and everyday interactions.

How can I make the most out of every moment?  Soak in every memory?  I feel like I miss things.

What question are you asking?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Questions I Keep Asking Myself"