Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like you did not get anything accomplished?  If so, you know exactly what my day was like today.  I had planned on sorting through yesterday's emotions and getting some rest.  Well rest did not seem like an option but I at least feel like I have my emotions in check.  As I rode my bike and spend time friends most of the day I realized there where things that I knew for sure.

This is what I know.....

God's timing is perfect.  We will never fully understand it on this side of eternity, but it is.

God is not only my shelter, my strength, and my refuge, He is my provision as well.

God has some HUGE plans for Stockbridge Assembly and I am humbled and honored to get to be a part.

You can never fully stand where God has called you to stand until you walk out of the places you are currently standing (spiritually all the time and physically sometimes).

I love and feel a stronger call to this generation than ever before.

I am tired and going to try to sleep.  Night.

Monday, September 22, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "This Is What I Know"