To say this was a crazy week is an understatement.

Spent the day is Stockbridge Wednesday.  Looked for houses and hung out with Pastor Steven.  I am so looking forward to working for him.  

Packed my office Thursday.  Reflected a lot, cried some, and just pressed through and got it done.

Last staff lunch Thursday as well.  Harvest Moon. Love that place.

Packing as officially began at the house.  Have I told you I hate moving?  Well, I HATE MOVING!

Picked up my new motorcycle this morning.

It is stinking awesome looking and sounds wicked.  I will post some picture next week of it.

Very excited about having a bike again.  I love riding and it is an awesome way for me to clear my mind and unwind.

Going on a ride in a couple of week to the Georgia Coast.  Got a hook up at the King and Prince Resort.  Going to spend a couple days with my Dad.

Tomorrow is our last Sunday at Providence.  Any way you slice it, it is going to be an emotional day.

Very very excited to spend several days in Stockbridge next week.  Paige has some job interviews and we hope to lock down a house.  Pray for us please.

Hope you are having an awesome week.

Saturday, September 20, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"