Monday holidays always throw my week off.  Labor Day has had me running a day behind all week.

I played golf again this week.  I did not score as well but it was a tougher course.  I had a blast and can feel the fever creeping up on me.

Found a West Wing mini-marathon on TV yesterday.  I am so excited.  I love that show, it will always be one of my favorites.

Went to some friend's wedding on St Simon's Island yesterday.  The weather held out and it was one the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to.

Albany to the Georgia coast and back is a rough trip to make in one afternoon/evening/night/morning.

We have Youth Leader's Summit on Jekyll Island next weekend.  I am praying that Ike holds off. I am really looking forward to that.

That area is one of my favorite parts of the state.  It is really beautiful over there.

Next week is going to be a busy week.  I will be spending a lot of time of the road.

I am going to have to have a nap today.

There are several movies coming out soon that I am really excited about.

Tonight I get to hang out with some of my favorite people in the world!

Saturday, September 6, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"