Have you ever wondered if life is fluid or static? I have never really thought about it until recently. I have always thought of life in static terms. I guess I am a freak for compartmentalization more than I realized. Plans are good and its nice for things to not change too much for me. However, I have begun to realize that I have been fighting against the flow and the change of life.

By fluid, I mean that life is constantly changing and each day takes a new shape. Each day is an opportunity to "do life" and hopefully make a difference. By static, I mean that life is constant and unwavering and not amenable to any change.

I, myself, am learning to look at life as new opportunities and embrace changes rather than fight for the static status quo. Change and imperfection are okay and can actually enhance opportunity and maturity. So, I am learning and I hope that you will begin to ask yourself the hard question, "are you living live in a compartment or are you open to the excitement and challenge of each new day?"

--Paige

Sunday, September 7, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Fluidity"