I was sitting talking with a really good friend tonight and had a thought.  I have challenged students for years now to change the world.  I have told the students of Echo and all over that they are GOING to change the world.  Tonight while we were talking I told him that he WAS changing the world.

This is not that profound, I know.  But there is a difference.  Going to change the world implies that they will one day.  That the day will come and they will have a choice to step up and step into their calling.  I believe that we change our world everyday.  Everyday we walk out our relationship with Jesus whether we feel like we do a good job, we are changing our world.  Our call is to do this everyday.

That is something that I am going to strive to remember everyday in every area of our life.  I want to be known as the disciples in Acts 17:6, "These that have turned the world upside down are come here also."

Thursday, September 4, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Just A Thought"