I have heard people say that they have seen God in the sunrises and sunsets. Some have seen God on the mountainsides and shores of the ocean. Some in a wintery snow covered scene or a pasture on a summer day. I must admit I can see God's beauty in those things as well and many more places.

But I want to share with you where I see God. I see him in a friend that sends me a random text message when I need a quick pick me up. Or someone who gives you a call out of nowhere just to say they were thinking about you. I see God in the friend that takes a moment and drops an email and tells me they are praying for me. The friend that comes by and picks you up for lunch when you need someone to talk to.

I see God everyday in the people that He has placed in my life to love and care for me. I am truly blessed with all the great people that are apart of this journey I call life.

 It is my prayer that people see God in me.

Where do you see God?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I See God"