Fall might just be my favor season of the year. I love the weather, I love the scenery, I love football, I just love everything about the season. I even love what this season represents. It represents change. It represents letting go of last years growth and preparing for the new season that is ahead.

As the weather begins to get cooler and the leaves begin to change color and let go of the trees, I find myself in a fall season personally. I have been here before and I am sure I will be here again. I personally am not a fan of change. I am a little strange. I am a creature of habit. I love routines. But I am fully aware that change is good. I am very excited about the change that is taking place in our lives. I just wish I had a time machine and could fast forward a couple of weeks.

If you could skip ahead what fun would fall be? You would miss all the colors of the leaves as they change. You would miss the perfect weather and everything else that comes along with the season. Same thing about the "fall" seasons of our lives. If we just hurry through them or skip them we would miss the things that God is wanting to teach us.  I truly believe that we would miss all the beautiful things in life.

I am excited about this "fall season" because I know that God is going to do some BIG things in the spring!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Fall"