Today I finished packing my office. My emotions were all over the place. I spent some time packing, reflecting, crying a little, and remembering a lot. God has been so good to us at Providence. He blessed us with some awesome students and great friends here. There are people that we have had the privilege of getting to know that are changing the world one person at a time, one day at a time. While packing, I realized that every transition God calls you to is a little painful, but the other end is worth every bit. One of my highlights of the day was when the staff took me to lunch at Harvest Moon. I am going to miss so many people here, but we know God has big plans ahead of us and are looking forward to our adventures in Stockbridge.

Then the day took a turn towards the better. My Dad called and found me a new motorcycle. I go and pick it up Saturday and I am really excited. I love riding and it will help out with gas right now as well. I am looking forward to some open roads on a fall afternoon to clear my head and spend some time talking with God. I will post some pictures of it on here soon.

Let the new adventures begin!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Bittersweet Day"