Last night was one of the most fun nights in Thrive ever. It was the first annual BIGGIES!


The Biggies is an award show that is designed to look back over the big events in Thrive over the last year.

Will be posting pictures soon.

Thank you to Andy Williams a.k.a. Bald Wunda for being our incredible MC for the evening.

It was awesome having my bud Kell DJing for us.

Loved seeing all our Thrive Students decked out taking pictures on our Chrome carpet.

The commercials that were made were hilarious. I will try to find a way to put them online.

As much as I loved reflecting on the last year, I was more excited about talking about where we were going. 2012 is going to be Thrive's best year yet.

I know I say it a lot but I truly feel like I am the luckiest Youth Pastor alive. Thrive students are some of the most awesome students I have ever met.

Thursday, January 5, 2012 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Thrive Rewind"