A new year is a great time of reflecting and goal setting. A lot of people are anti resolutions but I actually believe it is a good thing. It is good to be able to look within yourself and see areas you need to work on. I am working on my list of goals right now. I try to make them realistic and obtainable, yet something that is challenging and will stretch me. Here are a couple I am working on:


Work on being a Follower of Christ before I lead people.

Be the best husband and father I can be.

Be the Youth Pastor Thrive Students deserve.

Be a better friend.

Be a better listener.

Read the Bible through completely.

Read 15 books this year.

Run a 5K in 32 minutes.

Some of these are goals that have a destination and others will take one day at a time to even scratch the service. 2012 will be what we make it!

Sunday, January 1, 2012 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "2012"