We are quick as Christians to say that we "live love." That we are showing the love of Christ. Can I just tell you that love is one of the toughest things to live out. Something I struggle with on a daily basis. Here is something I used as a measuring stick. Read 1 Corinthians 13 and put your name where love is suppose to be. Sound right?

"____ is patient, ____ is kind. _____ does not envy, _____ does not boast, ____ is not proud. ____ does not dishonor others, ____ is not self-seeking, ____ is not easily angered, ____ keeps no record of wrongs. ____ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. ____ always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. _____ never fails."


This is something I am praying for and striving to everyday. Even though I fall short it doesn't mean I can not try.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Are We Living It?"