2 Corinthians 12:9-10, "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Have you ever met anyone who bragged about their weakness? Who loves to sit around and tell you in what they struggle in? Who gets their kicks out of listing off their resume of failures? Me either. Most people will tell you what they are good at. I am not sure about you but I am in more of the habit of sitting talking about what I am good at rather than what I struggle in.

It is in the areas that we are the weakest, God has the opportunity to show His Glory. If I never let you see my weakness then you can never see God glory in my life.

My name is Eric and I am weak.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "What Are You Bragging On?"