This Christmas season has been fun. Getting to decorate a new house and watching lots of Christmas movies.


My favorite Christmas album this season is called This Warm December. It has Jack Johnson and other artist on it. It is really awesome.

Have not read like I have wanted to, but plan on changing that this week.

This past weekend we had friends over and really enjoyed hanging out and celebrating this season.

One of my favorite things this Christmas is buying gifts from The Jubilee Market. The gifts are made by young girls rescued from sex slavery. We decided if we were going to give gifts, we should give gifts that matter. I will put up links to different sights later on today.

This week I am just going to share some randomness on my blog about different things about this season. Things I am seeing different.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Christmas Week -Tuesday"