Today I am praying and writing out my New Year's Resolutions. Although, I am called them goals. Every year this is something that I love to do. I reach about half of them each year, so I dream big. There is something I heard about 10 years ago that I have tried to live by. "If you aim for the moon, you may hit a star, but if you aim next door, you may hit that as well."


I am not sure what 2011 looks like. We never really now what each year holds and really can not control as much as we think we can. We may not control what happens around us but we can control how we act and react to each situation. So, today I will spend a lot of time looking into my own life and seeing what needs to be change and what I need to reach for.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "New Years Resolutions"