There is a truth that we all know and always forget. It is a truth that I have let slip through my fingers over the last couple of weeks. We get to make time. We can not create time, altar time, or stop time, but we can make time. Make time for the things that are important, make time for the things we give priority to in our lives. Make time. We are constantly making time, the question is what are we making time for.


In most cases, if your life is like mine you make time for the urgent and often overlook the important. We make time for the things that come flying at us out of nowhere and forget about the everyday things that we need to take care of. I am challenged today about my time.

It is something that I can not recover or ever get back. It is something that I can not buy, trade, or sell. It truly is the most valuable thing in my life. Not only that it is what I let speak for what is important. What am I making time for?

The urgent can not override the important.

Thursday, October 21, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Making Time"