32:1 - Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross. Thank you for the sacrifice you made for my sin.


32:5 - I am forgiven. I have been set free by the price that Jesus paid for me.

32:7 - God is my hiding place. He is the one who protects me when I find refuge in Him. He is the hedge of protection that surrounds me.

32:9 - My prayer is to walk in God's understanding and not my own.

-----

33:10 - I have no plans outside of God's plan. I have to give God permission to upset any plan I have that I made of my own.

33:11 - His plans are the only plans that stand in the end. They are the only plans that guide us on the right path.

33:16 - There is nothing we can do to save ourselves.

33:18 - God sees me. His eyes are on me.

Saturday, August 7, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalms 32 & 33"