v3 - To be set apart is to be separate from things. Separate from the things that separate us from God.

He hears my cries when no one else does. He hears me when I am alone. He knows what I need even when I do not know myself.

v4 - To anger and not sin, we have to turn our anger over to God. We have to release that when stirs up the wrong emotions.
Silence is one of the hardest things in life to do. It is our mouth that gets us ahead of God. If I can not be quite I can not hear from God myself.

v6 - God is the only true good. He is light. When He shines His light on us it gives us new perspective.

v8 - When we are being still (laying down) is when God can work. To sleep is to rest, to allow God to restore everything that we have used up. The peace of God allows us to walk through any situation or circumstances.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Psalm 4"